The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Sunday August 25, 2019 at 22:02
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
On August 23, 2019 at 13:13, Krassyg said...
I'll probably have Paul do my website but I want to be able to make small changes myself; add pics for the portfolio, documents to send to clients etc. Which hosting service is the easiest in that aspect and what should I ask Paul for? I have zero interest in getting new clients from the web site; it is strictly for professional appearance.

Sorry, I'm a little late to the party here.  Give me a call and we'll get you rolling. I have my own hosting, and I like Mac said, I maintain everything for you so you don't have to worry about it.

Most guys are in the same boat as you as far as their needs.

I even add portfolio images to site for my clients..There are plenty of guys on here that send me images for their sites on a regular basis.  However, if for some reason you want to do it on your own, I just set up a Google Hangout with you once the site is done and walk you through how to do things.

In short, I handle everything from setting up the domain name, hosting, site, security, backups, etc. 

I try to make it easy for you guys.  :)

734 Seven Seven 2 Four Four 1 Five  Call anytime.  Typically takes 20-30 min to put a plan together.

What I mainly need to know is what services you offer, and the manufacturers you work with.  I have a complete library of images, etc. needed for the site.

Hosting Services by ipHouse