The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Thursday August 15, 2019 at 13:24
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
I got the unit back today and installed. Its working. Initial assumption was correct...thanks everyone. Here are a couple of notes...

#1.I could not stay connected to the device via wifi. It would connect...upload would begin...sometimes it would go through...but then i would lose connection. I had to hard wire my laptop to the network. Once i did that i was able to stay connected.

#2.I couldn't get any sound out of it at first. I had to click an "unmute all" button in the composer software. Once i did that i had sound. I closed the program down, disconnected my laptop and power cycled the unit a couple of times to make sure that this mute/unmute all setting didn't screw me. So far so good.

The folks over at Symetrix turned this around fast for us. I shipped it to them on the 13th around 5PM. It went from North Palm Beach, FL to Washington State. It arrived at 10AM there. They repaired it and shipped it back to me. I got it today at 11AM.

I paid extra for 24 rush repair $100 and shipping was ridiculous but all in it costs less than a new one and obviously cheaper than paying me to stay another day or two.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse