Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday August 15, 2019 at 09:02
drewski300
January 2007
So I created an Apple business account thinking that would be the ticket for managing employee iPad's and user ID's. From what I'm gathering, it turns out you need to have a separate device management software that sits over the top of the Apple business manager. Apple business manager can manage users, devices, and what apps you can purchase. The MDM software manages which device gets to use what app. There appears to be a bunch of 3rd party software applications and maybe "Apple Configurator"? I don't have a Macbook handy to download Apple Configurator to test.

Does anyone have any recommendation on whats the best way to manage 10-15 iPads? I thought about just creating a random account or two to manage the devices but I didn't like that. However, after digging into this MDM thing, that may be the approach we take. I don't like the idea of me having to purchase and decide which apps they can use.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse