The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Monday July 15, 2019 at 11:48
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
The company i work for has done only a handful of commercial projects in 2 decades. The most recent one was a hotel. A 2 floor spa area. It took about 2 weeks. We started a 9PM and left at 6AM. It was the easiest project i have ever worked on. I would take 100 of these over 1 7 figure residential project.

At the end when we taught the hotel employees how to use the system they started a debate about whether or not to show a screensaver clock on the in-wall touchscreens in the massage rooms. One guy wanted it to see it while working. Another voted against it because then the client would be fixated on it. Then someone suggested a button that could turn the clock off or on based on which way the client was facing on the table and i finally said "you have to choose yes or no to the clock, you will never be able to work around every possible scenario where you client might see the clock." And they just said "okay no clock". That was it. No meetings no emails no expert witnesses. A resi customer would have turned that into a nightmare.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse