The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Sunday June 16, 2019 at 19:14
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On June 16, 2019 at 18:33, Mac Burks (39) said...
The democrats are just as guilty. The primary difference between the two parties right now is that the democrats leave enough money in the economy so people dont starve to death while the republicans do everything they can to empty the register.

Both parties have everything to do with my/your/our credit score. If corporate America borrows money and cant pay it back the brass gets a bonus, the employees get the soup line and everyone keeps their private jet. If the average American misses a couple of car payments their interest rates go up to 15% for the rest of their lives.

The only person responsible for my credit score is me. It’s decisions that I make that determines if my score will go up or if it will go down. I have yet to see an administration on the right with 20%+ interest rates and gas rationing. And you also fail to remember that the Great Recession was a world wide recession. You sure do like to pick and chose which facts you want to include and which you want to pretend don’t exist.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse