The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 19 made on Sunday June 16, 2019 at 15:29
internetraver
Advanced Member
April 2003
On June 16, 2019 at 09:56, Mac Burks (39) said...
It took a while to get my credit back up after the republican housing market crash.

There was no gun to my head in 2016 because team blue was in charge. The country was still free.

They sure did. End of 08 aged me quite a bit. Thanks?

Blame, blame, blame.  How's that been working out for ya?  Not great by the sounds of it.  Maybe it's time to try another approach.

We bought 2 houses just before the crash (06 and 07).  It wasn't easy but thanks to decisions made we got through just fine and still own them today.  Many people didn't make it through that, but how many put in the effort and how many just gave up?

I learned early on that a single income stream was never going to be enough, we worked hard at it and now we have many.

We're all free to make the best decisions for our lives.  Yes, there are certain rules we have to live by and those rules can change often with political climate, but in the end your financial freedom is up to nobody but you.

Some of us in this Country are striving for equal OPPORTUNITIES, not equal OUTCOMES.  Outcomes are based on decisions....good or bad.  From both of those personal decision comes education on what to do, and what not to do next time.  People will never succeed when they are just given things, THAT, is considered oppression.  THAT is how you keep people down!

Hosting Services by ipHouse