The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Wednesday June 12, 2019 at 11:06
gerard143
Advanced Member
May 2012
On hold two days ago for 105 minutes to place an order. Literally left phone there on speakerphone while I worked on boat. I call another department later and someone eventually calls me back to place order.

Two days later. Still no order in progress. Back on hold for another 2 hours. No answer. Get customer service on the line. This time just tosses me back in the call queue for sales. Says oh gee no order is in the system for you. Ya no $hit. Just told you I have zero tracking info coming from the shipping companies (I get alerts moment a package gets in their systems) so clearly the sales guy didn’t do his job. Back on hold. Another 59 min. Gave up. Called two sales managers directly. No one answers. Left messages. Haven’t heard back yet.

Own also the prompts that pop up during hold say press 1 to leave a message. Press 0 for operator at any time during call. Neither work.

Anytime I place a phone order (which I try to avoid) the order never shows up in my order history.

You can’t see shipping until after an order is placed.

Simply adding a new CC to your account is a pain in the a$$.

This is pathetic and inexcusable. Get your act together AVAD. Like how can you suck so bad in so many aspects for so long and never get your $hit together. I remember months ago someone from AVAD reached out to me in another post saying we are making things better etc etc. Clearly things are not even remotely better. AVAD you 150% suck as a distributor.

Last edited by gerard143 on June 12, 2019 13:32.

Hosting Services by ipHouse