The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 31 made on Wednesday May 29, 2019 at 07:50
Hasbeen
Loyal Member
November 2007
Casemore, you don't know anything about me, or my politics.  I don't like you because you're a piece of garbage who's here for one reason and that's to troll, because you're a troll.

The CIL is for industry guys to talk shop and get questions answered. Sure we go off the rails now and again on topics, but you're absolutely consumed with Trump. He has taken over your life, he's living in your kitchen, he's bouncing around in your head, I don't know how many more ways to say it.  You've been asked nicely to stop, people have pleaded with you to stop, but you simply don't care about anything or anyone except yourself.

You want to do what you want to do without any concern for anyone other than yourself.

You lack the ability to have a normal conversation about anything without bringing Trump into it. Everything to you is "Orange Man Bad".

You need someone to blame for whatever is going on in your life, but honestly most guys in the industry are having a pretty good time of it right now, they're making money, and life is pretty good.  But there you are trying to convince people that everything sucks...when in reality guys are making more money now than they have in a long time.  So when you tell them that America and Trump suck, it doesn't ring true.

Are they concerned with Tariffs? No, they're beyond their control. They sell the products that they can sell for the price that they can sell them.

But you're looking for someone to blame for some reason.  Maybe your business is struggling, I don't know, I don't care. In fact, I don't even know what you do or where you do it, because I don't care.

But your anger toward Trump has completely consumed you.

It's mind boggling.

Now you want to play like you're a victim?  It's preposterous.  You're a clown.

Hosting Services by ipHouse