The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Wednesday May 29, 2019 at 02:12
davidcasemore
January 2003
On May 28, 2019 at 22:15, Fins said...
Oh, and he also sent me a long condescending PM today, trying to troll me into a fight.

So Fins,

I was born with the gift of having incredible empathy and always go out of my way to try and understand other people through their own eyes. Which is why I feel so sorry for you and your ilk who have been so easily conned. My purpose here has been to try and get you to see that you've been, and are still being, conned. He's good though. One of the best. He's conned billions from banks in his career and is now conning about 34% of the country. Don't say I didn't warn you.

As for the PM, I wasn't being condescending. I was, as I pointed out in the PM, trying to save you from future embarrassment in front of friends and relatives if a discussion of the Manson Family Murders were to come up. It was very clear from your response via a PM to me that you realized your gaffe even though you didn't thank me. But that's okay. I don't need to be thanked. Being the one with empathy is a thankless job.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse