The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Tuesday May 28, 2019 at 07:10
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On May 28, 2019 at 02:09, davidcasemore said...
It looks like you are stirred up and that something's got a rise out of you. Let's see, it can't be politics because you say that you don't care about politics. But you are suffering from self-described angst. I didn't realize that I had the power to cause so much strife in someone's life and for that I'm very sorry. Well, actually, I'm not sorry. Because I don't have time in my life to waste on whether your feelings have been hurt, or that you think my "act" is old, or that you equate me with some sort of out-of-favor medical treatment ("Bleed Him!").

Oh, and the people who are reacting to my posts and are just tired of my $hit? That is a contradictory statement - if they're tired of it they wouldn't react. Would they? They react because it's like ED medicine for them.

They react because 99% of your drivel is in threads about actual A/V topics where you bring your political jargon in to stir the pot, leading to ruined topics and closed threads. You are either delusional or just plain crazy that likes ruining a good thing. There are reasons that a large portion of the members have asked publicly for your removal from the site. I don't lose sleep over your antics and I'm sure most here don't, but its not irony that when your post count climbs, the overall traffic in the site dies down. You are a cancer, and cancer kills. You are killing this site.

Hosting Services by ipHouse