Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Monday May 27, 2019 at 21:35
davidcasemore
January 2003
On May 27, 2019 at 13:20, BizarroTerl said...
My take from that thread is that the gang is so tuned into stomping on David for his "libtard" "anti Trump" "anti-Republican" yada yada yada views they don't even bother to read what is posted. His view doesn't match theirs so they refuse to listen. Thus:
"People see what they want to see and disregard the rest."

I think you may have stumbled onto something. I'm glad I don't live my life that way, with head in sand.

I'm very curious by nature, and used to take everything apart when I was a child to see how things worked. I'm a firm believer of the scientific method and I have no problem updating a prior opinion upon the introduction of new, solid evidence. I'm also far from the "libtard" which they think I am. There are many issues coming from the left that really annoy me:

- Over-board Political Correctness
- "Safe Spaces" etc.
- The left's own anti-science of GMOs and vaccines

The first two items above seem to be coming more from the millennial generation which I think started by the parent's ways of raising them ("everyone gets a reward") and letting the kids get away with anything. I was getting my haircut last week and a mom and dad brought their little girl with them. Mom was having her hair done and dad was trying to control the kid:

Dad (to child): "Why don't you sit on the couch?"
Child: "No!"
Dad: "Please"
Child: "No"
Dad: "Okay"

At any rate, we seem to have entered some sort of "post truth" era and it's very scary. I'm worried there will be no turning back.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse