The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday May 26, 2019 at 10:25
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
I am not a fan of Trump (to put it simply I think he is the worst thing to happen to the US and the world). And I think the "topic" of that thread would have been extremely interesting.

I don't know about you or the rest of the guys but we are not Bestbuy, we don't have people coming in and leaving 20 minutes later with a TV at the price on the sticker. We meet with clients, take measurements, plan everything out, give them a quote and tell them "see you in (many months later) when we will have time for that job. It would be interesting to see what others are going to do, do you decide to eat up that extra cost (which can be substantial) aka "I stand by my original quote" or do you decide to call (some of) them back with new quotes and give them the choice to change stuff.

BUT that being said, you did not make yourself, the topic or the thread any services. Instead of making it about the business ( what will you do with quotes for future project, do you think people will try and wait it out and it will hurt business in the short term.....) You made it 100% political from the get go and you antagonized people that did not need much of an excuse to become hostile.

Hosting Services by ipHouse