Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday May 24, 2019 at 18:11
davidcasemore
January 2003
So, I started a legitimate thread in the Custom Lounge regarding an article by Gary Shapiro of the CTA and I'm almost instantly vilified by the right-wing trumpers on here.

A total of 34 posts (and only seven by me - the original one posting a link, another one one posting a second link to a larger version of the same story, and five posts trying to defend myself from the haters).

So much hate! Enough to get the thread locked! This was "kill the messenger" at its finest!

Have I said some disparaging things on here against the orange beachball? Sure, but nothing worse than what was said about the last President from some of you. Hell, you're still attacking Hillary Clinton (did you know she lost? Talk about sore winners).

Anything Trump does, you're okay with. Ban abortion and jail doctors? Check. Arrest journalists ("the enemy of the State")? Why not. Use the Attorney General as his own personal lawyer? Check. Sue everyone and anything to avoid having to release his tax returns? Check. Did you never stop, for one second, to ask yourselves "What is he hiding?" If he's so totally vindicated (no collusion, no obstruction) then what is he trying to hide? He hasn't drained the swamp, he's the swamp creature!

There is something wrong with you. I need a name for it. Hmmm, how about:

Trump Derangement Syndrome
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse