The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 13 made on Friday April 19, 2019 at 14:03
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On April 19, 2019 at 13:41, Mission Systems said...
I will now hop on my 3 story tall soapbox for this. As far as Control4 goes for control, I like it, I have it in my house. I'm fine living without the customization so that's not a selling part for me.

As far as how I feel about them as a company is a little different. Let's say you go out and sell C4 and you do well with it as far as your company numbers go but you're not doing enough to keep mama C4 happy at some point and you become part of the purge... Now YOUR clients are out there with a control system that you can't support and even the system in you own home now needs someone else to keep it running. You're in a real crappy spot all around because their software checks in your license and once you're terminated you're screwed.

Ichbinbose and I have discussed this issue numerous times and both seem to agree that is sucks that as a company they won't let you continue to support your clients that you brought to C4.

This scenario is not C4 specific. Every major control system company does the same thing.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse