The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 28 made on Thursday April 11, 2019 at 10:33
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On April 10, 2019 at 17:29, Ernie Gilman said...
Best you use the word "culled." You say "thinned," the idiots will introduce diet and exercise.

People have used 'thin the herd' for a long, long time. Far fewer people know what 'cull' means.

A buddy and I were in line at a sub sandwich shop to get lunch, and the girl serving us didn't get what we were asking for. I said "you look perplexed." She said "I don't know what that means."

Looks like something Radar O'Reilley wold say, on MASH- Pierce once said "You look pensive" and Radar responded with "No, I'm just thinking".

I was walking along in a mall when two 20isher girls passed me by. One of them said "that was the epitome of everything that's wrong."

I paused for a minute and wondered if I should be that guy. I decided to be that guy.

I said, "uh, excuse me, I don't mean to interrupt, but I had to tell you something. You used that word right, but it's pronounced ee-pit--oh-mee, not eppy-toam." The other girl lit up and said, "Yeah, I've heard that! I wondered what word it was!".

Was she blonde?

Thought: you know you're in trouble when they go to tell you how you rank among nations as to education... and they can't count that high.

Remember the saying 'Question everything' that was used during the '60s protests? Look at who controls the education system and who was in college during the '60s.

Coincidence?
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse