The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Sunday March 31, 2019 at 11:57
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
The ProntoScript I posted a couple replies back was incomplete. Sorry about that. I fixed it. Also, I implemented the "Press & Hold" functionality for Firm3 of your Watch TV activity. See below.

On a normal button press the "Play" command is executed. On an extended button press the "Success" sound is played followed by the execution of the "Stop" command. The "Success" sound in this case lets you know you've held the button down long enough.

"Watch TV/Firm3" ProntoScript:

"Watch TV/Activity" ProntoScript:

With the "Watch TV/Activity" ProntoScript shown above take note of the ProntoScript Names referenced. They should match the ProntoScript Names used (...not the label names) per the given Macro (Action List) you want to execute. Example shown below per the "Play" command.

CF.widget("Play","Humax","PS_MACROS").executeActions();

I should also note that I moved the Humax specific hard button assignments (and labeling) from the System activity to the Watch TV activity in addition to (...just for fun) setting the "System\Power" hard button to take you to your "Home\Power" page.

In any event, the updated XCF can be downloaded here. Feel free to hit me up if you have any more questions and most importantly, have fun!

Last edited by Lowpro on March 31, 2019 13:05.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse