Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Tuesday March 12, 2019 at 19:03
burtont62
March 2011
On March 12, 2019 at 02:18, davidcasemore said...
Oh please, please, please send me what you wrote in a private email! I could use a good laugh. I just love me some PRO-lific $hit!

Ignore it, you say? Ironic coming from the PRO-lific $hit guy! I guess you can't do what you suggest others should do. It's not bad advice, though. You know, "don't feed the trolls" and all. But even if I post something straight-out factual, such as direct quotes from DJT, I get hit back - over and over. It never fails to engage someone (Like Fins -my favorite! I imagine he hits "Reply" whenever he gets a spam email so he can tell that dog-gone spammer to stop spamming him. That'll teach 'em!).

Here, I'll prove my point:

At a press conference Trump calls Apple CEO "Tim Apple". Any other grown-up human being would laugh it off and say how funny it was he misspoke and put the two names together. But not our three-year-old Commander in Chief. He has to make up a lie and say that he said "Tim Cook of Apple" and that the fake news knows it, and heard it, but won't report it. So, NBC News plays the clip, and then they slow it down and play it again where you can clearly hear him say "Ti-Mapple". So then he spins it again and says he said "Tim/Apple". Because he can never admit to making even a stupid mistake that people do all of the time!

I recorded it to my iPhone, and used my "PlayInReverse" App. Played backwards Trump is clearly heard saying "Ivanka's Tits". It reminded me of "I Buried Paul".

Last edited by burtont62 on March 12, 2019 19:20.

Hosting Services by ipHouse