Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday March 11, 2019 at 01:35
davidcasemore
January 2003
On March 9, 2019 at 12:12, onetouchav said...
Anyone know of a 4-8 output AC power distribution unit that can be controlled (each outlet, or at least some outlets) via IR? Not BB or RS232.

Thanks!

If you have any AVRs in the rack with unused trigger outputs you might be able to connect them to CCI-triggered PDUs. (like the Furman listed below). I hate dealing with Xantech accessories - especially the ones which require their stupid remote to program them).

In my own system I have a "Reboot" button on my kitchen URC remote for the rare time that my FiOS goes down. All it does is tell one of my Integra AVRs 12v volt triggers to turn on for 30 seconds. The trigger is connected to a Lowell CCI-controlled outlet into which my FiOS ONT plugs into. The other thing connected to the Lowell is a 12 volt transformer connected to a N.C. relay. The relay is for the battery inside the ONT. I have to disconnect the power AND the battery to reboot the ONT about every other month. I got tired of having to run down into the basement. Or, I could call Verizon tech support lol.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse