The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 17 made on Sunday March 10, 2019 at 16:26
Ryan_SD_CA
Long Time Member
July 2004
On March 10, 2019 at 16:09, MNTommyBoy said...
Sorry to hear about your issues, Ryan.

Is it possible to go direct with Savant and use your friend for small jobs when needed? Like others have said, check out C4 or Elan. Maybe you have outgrown distribution?

Unfortunately though, you made the wrong business decision. You need to put yourself and your business ahead of your friend. Your story above won't matter to the bank...

Did you go to CEDIA over the last two years? Last year I had an integrator friend drag me through either AVAD or the Savant booth and I saw the little iPad setup. In about 2 questions I knew it would never be helpful with its extreme limitations.

Since I signed up with Savant through AVAD I can never go direct with Savant, part of their deal with each other I guess.

We currently do Elan and we like them but I would like another option that is not RTI so I might check out C4.

I didn't know I was making the wrong business decision lol :) but I think I will let AVAD know how I feel with my wallet. There are other options to get gear.

I knew there were limitations but we are struggling with basic single zone systems and this should not be happening and we can only call AVAD tech support (they are 2 hours ahead) and I'm sure they probably know as much as we do. I am going to try and call them next week tho and give them the benefit of the doubt and see what they can do.

Hosting Services by ipHouse