The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday March 9, 2019 at 17:59
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On March 9, 2019 at 17:12, Ryan_SD_CA said...
They have been very good to me and one of my really old friends works there. It just seems corporate didn't pass all the info down to them. If I stop doing business with them I would be hurting a really good friend.

But since I won't be buying anymore Savant from them everyone is losing and it just doesn't make any sense from a business point of view.

Maybe you could talk to corporate and make them feel some pain. Corporate is as good a scapegoat as any, I guess.

Write a letter, stating that your friend is to be held blameless for you leaving- you have a business to keep running and someone up their food chain caused this.

I looked at Savant before they temporarily put on the brakes- they were involved with Haus for educating their dealers and it was a royal PITA. Had to pass their BS courses that were not only time-consuming, they were damn near useless. They were also tied in with Sonos and the main reason I was signing up was for that, but Haus went tits up and just about everyone carries Sonos now. The only places here that sell Savant are Magnolia.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse