The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday March 9, 2019 at 14:41
SWFLMike
Long Time Member
January 2007
Customer called and said that he can't view his IP streaming box in one room. It shows up everywhere else, but not in the master bedroom.

The streaming box was recently swapped from a MAG250 to a MAG322. Same code set, looks the same, no changes required. I didn't do the swap - the guy he gets the box from did it.

I check it out and sure enough, it's true. What he probably didn't know is that the AppleTV also isn't showing up. That hadn't been a problem before. The only way I could get the AppleTV to show in the M Bed was by jacking with the EDID settings on the input side in DM Tools. Changing it from Auto to Manual got it to show, but the resolution was knocked down to 640x480. Other resolutions wouldn't show.

The only other commonality between the AppleTV and the MAG322 is that they both show up as 60Hz sources, and everything else (which I can view) shows up as 30Hz.

This job has been solid for the last 6-7 years, when I first installed it. Is it possible that the new MAG322 box jacked it up? I'm at a loss on this one.

Hosting Services by ipHouse