Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday March 8, 2019 at 09:00
gwstudios
June 2004
I had a conversation with someone at Kramer last year (I don't remember the name to be honest), and I submitted a couple screenshots with various graphic concepts for their platform (see below). It never went anywhere after that, but I have some specific questions about the graphics capabilities / formats if anyone here knows it well.

I would like to add support for Kramer in the way of some graphics sets (activity & zone icons, and possible channel presets at first). I am unsure if all graphics native resolution, or they support 9-Slice scalable etc. The person I talked to didn't know much about that when I inquired.

I know Kramer bough iRule / OnControls and the "Seven" graphics package that came with it, but from what I have seen, they are just semi transparent boxes for placing text in and there is no real "graphics" per se.

Anyways, I would appreciate any help on this and would be willing to send some sample / test graphics your way for the effort if you could shed some light on this for me. I know 20 different home automation platforms at this point, and the capabilities of all of them, but Kramer is a little hard to find info on. It doesn't look like there is any third party graphic support either.

Thanks so much.

Hosting Services by ipHouse