The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 75 made on Saturday February 16, 2019 at 16:32
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On February 11, 2019 at 09:25, highfigh said...
"OK" acknowledged your point but I'm not sure you'r aware of what some are proposing- AOC wants to abolish private health care and the Federal government is already the largest employer in the US- the last thing we need is to make it larger. It's expensive, inefficient, damn near impossible to fire people for incompetence and it looks for ways to spend money.

The details of what happens post-single payer need to be examined closely if it is to work at all, never mind working well and we can't have any of that Nancy Pelosi "We have to sign it so we can see what's in it" crap.

I have absolutely no problem paying the care providers- my problem is with the health car insurance industry sucking up all of that money and then denying coverage, which ends with them building new shiny headquarters.

Unless we are talking some dystopian future where anyone practicing health care is immediately put to death, the doctor will expect to be paid, the costs (room electricity, equipment...) need to paid. If the number of people that need medical attention does not change the way the bills disappear from the private health care (insurance companies/cash) is from it being paid by the public healthcare (gouvernment) and if , like you said, it is inefficient that would mean they need more people and not less people.

Hosting Services by ipHouse