Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Friday February 15, 2019 at 18:04
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
On February 15, 2019 at 17:04, Hertz said...
I’m tired of not knowing how to do any of these phone systems. If you had to start from scratch which phone system would you guys recommend?

I know Panasonic is the main one in residential, but I want to take it as an opportunity to also do business phones. Never seen a Panasonic phone in any commercial Environment.

So if you only had one system to sell and learn which one would you pick?

Thanks in advance.

In all seriousness, the one you can get the most support with.

Many, many years ago, I made the mistake of trying to do a large phone system. If you are not a phone system guy (been doing it for years) and do them regularly, then it is very complicated. The names of some features, where they are buried in the deep menus, and how they actually work, is complicated.
I also made the mistake of not buying it from a good place. Meaning I thought I would get good support from my distributor but when I needed help on a few things, they left me high & dry.
If I had it to do again (and was actually willing to try a phone system again), I would absolutely get it from Capitol - their phone tech guys & support are well known.

Not saying you can't pull this off. I'm just saying it requires a different set of skills. It is its own category and takes time to learn.

Hosting Services by ipHouse