The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 68 made on Friday February 15, 2019 at 16:06
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On February 15, 2019 at 09:25, Ranger Home said...
You conveniently left out a word: legally. I've not heard policies that want to be implemented to stop illegal integration. We became a great country based on LEGAL immigration. See how that works?

To be honest, this country was overtaken by people who thought they were doing what God wanted them to, from people who didn't have a concept of one God, land ownership and didn't have a central government, capital or firmly established borders. That said, wars have been fought over borders for millennia and the winners have always defined what was theirs. Technically, the people who came here and settled in the early 1600s were just as 'legal' as anyone who is coming in illegally now from the standpoint that they weren't invited or desired, but the difference is that they didn't expect the local inhabitants to feed, house, educate, provide medical attention, build and maintain roads or protect them. However, not all of the interactions were bad. We just hear more about the massacres.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse