The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Tuesday February 12, 2019 at 09:55
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
I have written about an equipment cabinet that was 'promised' for delivery in December of 2017, but it didn't show up (unpainted) until last April. Now, the homeowner wants to put his turntable inside and he seems to think that putting it on a sliding shelf will not be necessary, even though we agreed that I would supply and install a slide- I'm sure he's going to hate reaching in to use it. His wife called the cabinet guy and amazingly, it only took a few days to get the shelf. Two days later, the husband decided that the slide isn't needed. The turntable will barely fit inside (I had asked for specific inside dimensions, but the drawings were lost and they winged it). I had made it very clear that some equipment WILL NOT fit inside if the specified width wasn't availabl but, apparently, this cabinet guy is special (I refuse to call him a 'cabinetmaker' because of some comments he has made)..

The fight depends on the client and duration of the relationship, with the stipulation that its reliability will likely suffer and I'm not interested in being the punching bag.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse