The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Saturday February 9, 2019 at 11:26
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On February 9, 2019 at 10:53, 3PedalMINI said...
old habits die hard.

I think half of the bean counters have realized they need us more then they want to admit and the other half just keeps turning the knife.

I do actually wonder if they regret going public. The investors now dictate what they can and cant do. They also get forced to rush things to market. (Im convinced it is why the beam sounds like complete ass)

Just like C4 did with Triad, Sonos is now adding high profit items to help offset the low margin goods to help their bottom line.

They improved by 6% last year- if they want to add a category and base it on one years' performance, I bet they'll have new management soon enough.

The article indicated that the Beam led their growth- “If I were to highlight one thing form Q1, it would be the success of our home theater portfolio,” says CEO Patrick Spence speaking with investors. “Beam led the way, and we achieved 42 percent year-over-year growth across the home theater portfolio.”
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse