The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Wednesday February 6, 2019 at 12:11
WhiteVan Lifestyle
Loyal Member
July 2007
On January 31, 2019 at 21:44, chrishudson147 said...
I haven't heard it yet using this feature, but keep in mind, on the A9F, the glass screen itself is the speaker, using transducers on the back of the panel. The A8F has great sound for a TV, and I expect the A9F to preform fairly well as a center speaker. Nothing too high end, but will probably compare with most $200 center speakers. I'm really looking forward to trying this out.

This system has in ceiling speakers and older homeowners that have a tough time with dialog. The cabinet has no room or a center channel. All in all the center channel option of the A9F is impressive and holds its own very well. My only issue is the implementation of ARC when the option of using the TV as CC is selected. I’m sure I am missing something in that set up and the easy fix was to run an optical back for those features.
I am returning to the site to figure out an issue with IP control not turning on the TV from time to time and will investigate ARC further.
I would certainly use this setup again but as of this moment would include a Roku.
Safe 'n Sound Central Coast CA www.mysafensound.com [Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse