The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Wednesday February 6, 2019 at 09:08
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On February 5, 2019 at 18:48, Ernie Gilman said...
Odd that you ask that way. I should have searched for "Sn@p"?

I spent five minutes searching here and the issue wasn't so heartbreaking that it deserved more.

I found fewer than 20 threads when I searched for SnapAV or Snap AV or "Snap AV." In those threads, the company was mentioned in passing. I didnt' happen to find any thread written by anyone from Snap, and of course you have to have the exact RC member namr to search for a member. So, no, I couldn't.
TV Mount.

And I found someone, so this has been solved (if they follow up).

Or, you could do a member search and find someone with a reference to SnapAV in their screen name.

Or, you could lob a spitball in the middle of the ocean and hope it gets some attention. Whatever works for you.

FWIW- I searched here by entering 'SnapAV' and it auto-filled with a few additional words, including 'why?'. I clicked on that and found that the first RC thread has a response starting with "We don't publish dealer pricing" and that seemed like a pretty good way to find someone from Snap, so I clicked on it and looked for that post. It was from the Sr VP of Snap. Took less than a minute.

BTW- search for posts, not threads. Ten pages of posts have SnapAV in the title.

Last edited by highfigh on February 6, 2019 09:23.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse