The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 45 made on Monday January 21, 2019 at 10:07
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On January 20, 2019 at 21:44, Ernie Gilman said...

Instead, something like "We need to be sure we put in the right stuff on this installation. I'm surprised that you didn't know what kind of cable we'd be using. I DO know, and there are a lot of other details about present-day TVs that you might not know. I think I should be making the decisions about how to wire things."

If you knew the guy, you wouldn't be surprised. He seems to like sticking his nose in places where it doesn't belong.
That won't be welcomed, but it's rational and it states the issues rather than slapping the guy.

If the cabinets were in place, I could show him very easily why his idea isn't a good one but I have met an incredible number of people who can't visualize this kind of thing. I could bring coax up and mount the cable box to the backside of the TV, but if it comes from the corner of the counter top, it will be more visible from more locations than if it comes from the upper cabinet and is bundled with the power cord. |

Well, yeah, unless the household members are all four foot one.

The husband is over 6' and the wife is about 4'-10".
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse