The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 35 made on Sunday January 13, 2019 at 06:14
techvalley
Long Time Member
July 2012
One of our local news stations posted this on facebook and almost all the comments were "if I can't share I'll cancel" or "I pay for it I should be able to do what I want". I didn't see 1 person saying that people should be paying anyway, ect.

One person was saying they put this stuff out as a social experiment to see how the general public will react, maybe some truth to that. If so they got their message in the post I read.

Do they want an open hand where people share and experience their content, not everyone is paying but their product is spreading/expanding? Especially using very resonable strategies like limiting available streams.
Or closed fist strategies where you can't share outside your home. Alot less of your content leaks out to unpaying customers but alot less people get to "taste" your product making it less likely they'll subscribe.

It's probably all nonsense as other posters have said, a couple of these CEO's have said they're for account sharing.
They will probably switch strategies if they think the market is saturated, like cable companies.
"try to become not a man of success, but try rather to become a man of value."

Hosting Services by ipHouse