Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Wednesday January 9, 2019 at 12:21
Richie Rich
July 2002
On January 9, 2019 at 12:13, Roper777 said...
I've been a DirecTV fan for years. But when I saw the first AT&T logo appear it made my skin crawl. All the problems you're experiencing, plus the price is crazy high.

That said, I still prefer DirecTV to cable (Comcast in my area)

Have you looked at Youtube TV? - All the channels for $40 - It sounds like a better value for the client...

As a customer of almost 20 years now they have screwed with my billing, had to set up an AT&T account (as will all of my clients), slowed down even their most current boxes to the point where the lag is unbearable and are just all around screwing things up.

I wonder if they are going to pull a corporate suicide move with the Directv customer base and just make everything so unbearably shitty that they don't have to bother migrating them over to the AT&T platform.
My guess is they will. The numbers probably point to that as being the best financial move. Sure they will lose customers but that loss is probably less then the cost of keeping the platform up and running correctly.

While an utterly loathesome corporation to deal with (personal experience), I am thinking about looking into Dish as an alternative for both myself and my clients.
I am a trained professional..... Do not attempt this stunt at home.

Hosting Services by ipHouse