The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Tuesday January 8, 2019 at 19:54
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On January 8, 2019 at 19:29, FunHouse Texas said...
FWIW i picked up a Harmony pro about a year ago to try because I needed to prove to myself that they were bad as everyone on here says they are. Guess What - it works pretty damn good much to my surprise. my Wife even likes it. it is STUPID easy to program macros and events -and integrates great with Alexa. i can see why most of you would not want to use it. I can access all accounts remotely and make changes in minutes. while this is not the $$$ maker in terms of billable hours like RTI, Savant or C4, it sure makes customers happy when i can fix a problem remotely in 5 minutes. of course the remote is a small part of the total system however it is often one of the biggest pain points for customers. if i can make this device easy - the customers remember all the other great stuff instead of focusing on the "Crappy" remote system. for $400 retail I don't make a killing on the remote but I have had ZERO "free" truck rolls to fix one.

I guess I’m fortunate to have a good client base. I haven’t had a client balk at the cost of a remote in ages. Of course it helps that they see $199 for a remote instead of $1200.....even the the processor is in the equipment rack.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse