The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 15 made on Sunday January 6, 2019 at 19:07
InVision Systems
Long Time Member
March 2010
On January 5, 2019 at 21:08, roddymcg said...
Who hurt you? Why are you so jealous? Is this because I called out your beloved Snap? I called them out at Cedia and Julie's CePro Facebook page. If their specs have changed enlighten me. If not, have you read Cedia's HDR white paper?

Do you have some facts to bring to the table. I like debating facts and learning, this is why I came to remote central 16 years ago. What is wrong with trying to put out the best product possible? Be the best you can be...

So far all you have done is whined and attacked me meanwhile bringing nothing to the table.

What's wrong is that we are all in different markets. I'm sure there's not too many competing with Amazon installers on here. We work in a fairly vast field, as it pertains to solutions. It's rare that only one product fits the bill. The reality is that there are generally several different options. We have used MOIP and found it to be a very good solution for many types of projects. I've found Wyrestorm to be fairly impressive as well, and they offer 4 different levels of video over IP. We looked at their 600 series at CEDIA and was extremely impressed with the latency. They were demoing 4k PS4 distributed over IP with less than a hundredth of a second behind the feed directly out of the PS4.

Last edited by InVision Systems on January 7, 2019 22:35.
Elevate Technologies
Nashville, TN

Hosting Services by ipHouse