Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 74 made on Monday December 31, 2018 at 10:44
drewski300
January 2007
On December 30, 2018 at 12:15, buzz said...
Fortunately, our DNA coding is quite robust. If one wants to avoid as much radiation as possible, give up the modern life, retreat to a deep cave that contains no radioactive isotopes -- and stay out of the sun. Even then, there will be that random particle blasting in from outer space that could wreck your plan.

I agree that trying to stay away from various forms of radiation is impossible. I find it funny when clients demand reducing WiFi radiation but live in a city that has a public WiFi system. Huh?

Our DNA is robust but they are finding that environmental toxins (chemicals, GMO's, heavy metals, and shit foods) are causing our epigenetics to switch genes on/off and those damaged genes are being passed onto our kids. Who then are having an increased likelihood of auto-immunity, ADHD, autism, cancer, etc, etc, etc. I'm not saying that exposure to EMF causes our DNA to change how it interacts with our cells but I just don't think we know for sure if it's not. From an evolutionary standpoint, it's been only a fraction of time we've been introduced to this amount of EMF.

Plus as I've said, I feel like I have PTSD regarding notifications. When you provide service to clients for AV systems you get a lot of people who can reach you at a moments notice and that creates a stress that is hard to quantify. That's why I like shutting the crap off at night.
"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself!"

Hosting Services by ipHouse