Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 42 made on Friday December 28, 2018 at 16:34
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
goldenz, this is how you do it: you NAME the people you're talking to or about:

Don, yeah, it's important to learn just how much of the RTI database to ignore. Mess, yes.

mrtristan, if a "home automation' company is successful with cable remotes, then they're earning money and they have satisfied customers. We'd like them to have better, but how can we impose "better" on anyone?

Mac, I carry a Pronto too. The Pronto TS-1000, the RTI learner, and the Crestron learner are the three products I've found that have learned every IR code I've ever needed. The Pronto is a clear winner for practicality in that the learner also can emit the code, so I can learn it now but, with the same single piece of equipment, supply the code later, whether as IR or as Pronto Hex.

david, don't miss the details. If he says I argue like a woman, and you say cat fight, you're saying it, too. It's no comfort that you're saying he fights like a woman.

Fins, when I asked you for ONE example, I didn't expect you to know of one. I didn't expect you to look one up, maybe because you realized how hard it would be to find. You did not fail to meet those expectations.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse