The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 32 made on Thursday December 27, 2018 at 12:40
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On December 27, 2018 at 10:14, Ernie Gilman said...
Well, then let me express the first thought that came to mind when I read that: This is a comment by a person unwilling to use his name in this forum (because oh! we're so mean here!) but not willing to name the person being insulted. You're hardly standing up for anything when you hide behind am anonymous name and just fling an insult into the ethers.

See, I'd like to discuss it with you. What hypocrisy? Let's start with, are you talking about me?

Wow, cause the two are related, how? I happen to use this username on just about any forum. You think that you using your real name and my use of a screen name makes me a hypocrite? I think a visit to 'ole Webster's is in order for you. You, for years, have consistently posted that people NEED to put all of the info down in their posts, every model number, input, color, date of manufacturing, time of day manufactured... ad nauseum.You, for years, post questions leaving out details vital to receiving any form of real guidance.Definition, hypocrite!!!

Hosting Services by ipHouse