The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Thursday December 27, 2018 at 09:47
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On December 27, 2018 at 09:30, techvalley said...
We got a high roller here! Self Insured?

Why would I need to be self-insured to have an intense dislike for Obamacare and the IRS penalties? EVERYONE should be against the way it was implemented!

Obama wanted it to be fair, but only for those who he thought were too poor to pay for it and it still doesn't work. He wanted to help people who drove shitbox cars and that didn't work because the grate minds who conceived that POS didn't think about the fact that people who are too poor to fix their cars can't afford car payments and insurance, the latter being mandatory when someone has an auto loan. Then, they destroyed the engines in the cars that did come in, which removed them from the remanufacturing market and made them useless to vocational schools, where people learn to repair cars and engines.

Obama had a 'Cap And Trade' plan for energy and he said "energy prices would necessarily skyrocket"- who would possibly think that's a good thing, for anyone?

Now, we have two kids who died shortly after coming into the US and the US is being blamed for it. That totally ignores the fact that these kids came in WITH an illness that ended their lives. How many others were infected by them? What was the actual disease?

I saw someone who may be part of the 2nd kid's family, with what looked like a fairly new Samsung cell phone. I heard that all of the people coming from Mexico and Central America are extremely poor.

Who's right, who's wrong?

Last edited by highfigh on December 27, 2018 09:56.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse