The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Thursday December 20, 2018 at 13:09
imt
Long Time Member
June 2007
On December 20, 2018 at 12:57, goldenzrule said...
Why not just call snap and see if they can get you the info? Sorry I can't be more help.

Well I tried that route. I had asked for dimensions a while back and was ultimately provided a drawing that showed an 8" dimension from the TV mounting plate center to the top holes of the wall mounting plate as 8". Well, the wall mounting plate overall dimensions is 18.6" on the tech drawing. So... if the TV mounting plate sits low of center, of the wall mounting plate, then 8" is not possible. Thus, I tried calling today for confirmation. No help. It was supposedly there category mgr that provided the info previously.

I was told that if they had someone pull one in the warehouse to measure then they would have to scrap it, since its an open box. That made no sense but I said I would take it, since I need the mount but need the dimensions today. That went no where. Then called customer sec and asked to speak w/ category mgr and had to give info and "maybe" it will get to the right person. If Plainview, NY wasn't about a 2hr ride each way I would have just picked the damn thing up myself.

Hosting Services by ipHouse