The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday December 8, 2018 at 03:40
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
This comment is not about snap or wattboxes...just about stuff that fails in general.

It's not about replacements or fast shipping etc. It's about the client losing faith in us. "The expert cant even choose a product thats reliable". Do the manufacturers know how embarrassing and ridiculous it is for us to say things like "yeah those old things were garbage, glad they are all gone...but hey...same company has a new product that isn't garbage".

What i would like to see...at the very least...is a list of where/why things failed. Maybe its Florida. Maybe its New York. Maybe its the mountains. Maybe its a specific part. Maybe we cant use them on Wednesdays. Whatever it is I need a reason why 9 out of 10 devices are failing at multiple projects within a year and almost 100% failure at every project within 2 years. This was with a similar competing product and i wont mention their names here because i want to keep my job.

I'm seriously considering going back to the dumb power strips that have big red power switches on them. I can put labels on them for the clients that say "Try turning it off and then on again".

Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse