The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Tuesday November 27, 2018 at 20:31
jameslkeib
Lurking Member
November 2018
Soooo, first time reader, first time poster.

I work in a theatre with multiple TPS15b's connected to a CP2E. The main control room TPS15b's screen died a terrible death of vertical lines. I tore it apart and put it back together to no avail. I was hoping for a loose ribbon cable etc.

There are no spares on site. I have no idea what I'm doing. My hopes were to be able to download something like xpanel, connect to the CP2E and pull the panel layout to the computer to run it as a virtual TPS15b.

After a bit of reading it's starting to sound like I'd need a bunch of software, which I might not be able to get my hands on, some training and significant effort, and possibly even replacement hardware. It is unclear if the original files exist somewhere to reprogram a new panel. I was hoping to connect something, set an ID, and have it work.

I am now quite skeptical. My biggest concern (other than the fact that this particular panel has access to quite a few settings that don't exist on any other panel) is that the files don't exist at the venue and the installer is now defunct.

Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.

Hosting Services by ipHouse