Thanks for the update ROB! I've been waiting to post an update until I got more official info. [Link: ecfsapi.fcc.gov]October 30, 2018
According to the FCC: "The application for rule making has not been filed as of yet." Sinclair is requesting an "instant" decision.
Note: this would require permission from I.C.; WBXZ-LP's second request to move to
was made back in May, and I.C. still hasn't answered.There is chatter that I.C. might hold back on any decision until the steel tariff dispute is over.
Such a change would be worse for those who had difficulty getting WIVB-DT
before -- now they won't be able to get WNLO-DT