The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 11 made on Monday November 5, 2018 at 10:54
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
I might go to Pizza Hut if the one closest to myu house would get rid of that POS they have as manager. The place is always dirty, the staff acts like they're hanging out in an inner city alley, they can't get the orders done in time and the people are very rude. Last time I called in an order, I arrived after they said it would be done because the previous order wasn't done on time. The lobby was filled with people waiting to pick up their orders, none of which were ready and they had a rack full of pizzas, which I assume had been there for quite some time and may not have been tagged correctly. One person checked, then said that after waiting for 20 minutes, they had given up, so they left. Another did the same and we started asking each other when they had called in- most had called in with enough time for the orders to be done, especially since the "dining room' was empty. Even if it had been filled,. they should be able to handle the demand. One couple was there to pick up several pizzas for a group of scouts that were to gather at their home and they left, too. I think 10 of us gave up- that's a lot of lost business.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse