The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Thursday November 1, 2018 at 23:20
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On November 1, 2018 at 22:02, Brad Humphrey said...
My step-daughter just lost her house there. She is back here with the babies for now. They have hubby working out of tents on the military base.
Area is right next to Mexico Beach, which was completely destroyed. Panama Beach was hit hard as well. Kind of surprised your customer has internet back up or even power. He must be a little inland.
Only reason they might be able to rebuild my Daughter's house, is because it was up at North Bay on the North side of the city. Just lost 1/2 the roof, siding, a few windows, front door, and a lot of water damage. But I don't know if they have gotten to a structural survey yet, to know if it needs to be bulldozed and a complete loss.

There was 2-3 shops around that area (50 mile radius). One of them I think was a SnapAV dealer. But the chances are they took a hit themselves and are swamped with catch-up work, if they are back up and running at all.

I probably won't be back down that way for months.

This place is right on the water. They made it through with no damage to their unit.

I’d actually rather not have to go back down myself. This was the last travel job I did before I went to adult summer camp.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse