The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Wednesday October 31, 2018 at 15:35
Mac Burks (39)
Elite Member
May 2007
On October 31, 2018 at 15:13, Ernie Gilman said...
Everything I saw and everything you described looked either totally okay. Or it was so wrong to have an outlet so near a sink that you wouldn't be asking about it.
But you didn't say anything at all parallel to "looks like someone wired this wrong." You did not state anything that means "wrong" and identifies the category.

Probably. Truth is, the first thing I thought of, especially when you said it was in a hotel room, was the kind of safe that's a locked container for valuables. And that you were referring to some "kind of safe," like keyed versus combination....

It was not obvious that the title was about safety. I was wondering if this was a "kind of safe" that you found in a hotel -- an inwall safe masquerading as an outlet.

Once the thought was about a safe in the wall, and you hadn't actually asked if this was a safe way to do things, all bets were off as to what the hell you were talking about. The mind reeled. And those were some of the things it reeled in.

Lemme go all the way and mention Arrid deodorant:

So, yeah, the lack of pinning down the subject did let different thoughts arise.

Plus some people have issues with reading and comprehension.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse