The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 207 made on Wednesday October 24, 2018 at 20:39
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On October 24, 2018 at 20:16, SOUND.SD said...
I will race you from proposal creation, proposal delivery, to customer approval and order creation any day.

Bonus points if you can track view history and earn rewards.

Score will be track on time, effeciency, and cost of the software against your bottom line.

Seconds? Hardly

Anything in my life to help me not do the same thing 3 times, I support. Especially if it actually provides a better product (customer facing, po tracking, etc) than anything we've used. Here about it positively from customers all the time. "Love your new software"...

I'm literally sitting in my conversion van at the gates of a National park, writing proposals on my phone and sending orders before I call it a night. Couldn't do this as effeciently without Portal, and I for one want to show my gratitude for that. Just the way I love my life.

Congrats. Happy you found something that works for you. I do not share your enthusiasm. I CAN order just as fast with my suppliers native sites. I don't have to double check pricing and don't receive errors every time I order. Unfortunately I still have to double check pricing that portal shows and I get lots and lots of errors. I guess you just have the magical computer that just works as lots of others are having issues. Do I NEED rewards? No, but I was sold on them and have not seen them for quite some time. To hear that the plan will change to only offer rewards on certain items is certainly off putting. Creating proposals with portal IS fast, but it is definitely a bit limiting. It does work for the bulk of what I do but $50/month software it is not. If ordering everything through portal does not result in rewards then the only reason to do so is to get access to the software. From just a book keeping standpoint, ordering from each separate supplier is easier in the end, to track how we are doing with each supplier. It can be managed with ordering everything through portal but takes a bit more attention to detail to ensure mistakes are not made. Anyway, I have my reasons for conducting business the way I do, and I've tried both ways. You have your way of conducting business and you've tried both ways. I think we should just leave it at that

Hosting Services by ipHouse