The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 206 made on Wednesday October 24, 2018 at 20:16
SOUND.SD
Loyal Member
April 2006
On October 24, 2018 at 07:17, goldenzrule said...
Your suppliers must have terrible websites. Only one of mine had a bad site and they just redid it. IF portal is any faster, we are talking seconds, and that only because it's all on one site. However I have to check to ensure it still set to m default suppliers as I keep seeing an issue where the items that show at the top from a search are not from my default suppliers so I have to change it.

I will race you from proposal creation, proposal delivery, to customer approval and order creation any day.

Bonus points if you can track view history and earn rewards.

Score will be track on time, effeciency, and cost of the software against your bottom line.

Seconds? Hardly

Anything in my life to help me not do the same thing 3 times, I support. Especially if it actually provides a better product (customer facing, po tracking, etc) than anything we've used. Here about it positively from customers all the time. "Love your new software"...

I'm literally sitting in my conversion van at the gates of a National park, writing proposals on my phone and sending orders before I call it a night. Couldn't do this as effeciently without Portal, and I for one want to show my gratitude for that. Just the way I live my life.

Last edited by SOUND.SD on October 26, 2018 01:09.
Bulldog AV - San Diego, CA
www.bulldog-av.com
[Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse