The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Friday October 19, 2018 at 09:52
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On October 19, 2018 at 06:50, Gman said...
We are setting up a Home Theatre system and cant's see the SR6012 setup UI on the screen. The TV is a Sony Bravia 75" 4K and the input is HDMI 1. When the amp turns on, it shows "Setup on TV" on the front panel. Unfortunately, one of my installers threw the original remote out so we are using a URC remote to control. Power On and Off work from the URC so I'm sure we have the right codeset. I have done a factory default, made sure the sound mode is not " pure direct"...The sources show up on the TV just not the setup UI.

Scratching my head here. Any help would be appreciated

Tell your installer to go and find a remote, then make it very clear that he is never to throw ANY accessories away, even if someone says it's OK.

Then, get everyone together so you can all RTFM.

This is on the Marantz web page, for that model-

"External Control Capabilities-

The SR6012 has a range of features to provide enhanced control and compatibility with 3rd party and custom integration solutions. For compatibility with other components there's a remote control input and output on the rear panel, along with a flasher input and a 12V trigger output, while for direct connection to external home automation and control equipment, there's an RS-232C serial port. The SR6012 can be set up and operated by a home computer via network IP control (via wired LAN or Wi-Fi), and also features Crestron Connected and Control4 SDDP (Simple Device Detection Protocol) for quick and easy integration with home automation equipment."
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse