The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 199 made on Thursday October 18, 2018 at 20:39
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
On October 18, 2018 at 07:36, Josh Willits said...
Brendan, sorry to hear about your experience yesterday. When you're re-arranging rooms now, you have to hit "Done" to get out of the "stacked" format. I'll DM you a screenshot.

We've been working on search the last two weeks on ways we can improve it based on how dealers currently search the catalog. Specific examples are really helpful so I'll DM you for some.

Josh

Thanks Josh! I did get your email and will respond when I get a chance.

For example: when I search EA1 or Epson 6040 it returns nothing remotely related to what I’m looking for. I have to be very specific or even have to go to the manufactures website to get the proper model number and then your system finds it.

I want to be clear. I like you guys and I want to see you get through this rough patch. It’s just extremely frustrating to have a system that worked so perfectly only to get moved to a platform that should barely be in beta. To be charged for it before it was ready ust makes it a crappy situation. I mean you guys no Ill will, it’s just time is money and in the case of that proposal it was just irritating to have these issues so prevalent.
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse