The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 9 made on Thursday September 27, 2018 at 06:06
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On September 26, 2018 at 21:31, Mac Burks (39) said...
A couple of years ago i started falling asleep at the wheel while driving anywhere further than 40 minutes away. I would fall asleep at my desk etc. This isn't normal for me. I usually woke up between 6-7 every day and stayed up till 1 or 2 in the morning. I did the sleep study and was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea. Doctor said it was the worst case he had ever seen.

When i started using the CPAP i started to dream again. Seriously it had been years where i didn't dream. Energy level obviously spiked. I can go the whole day again without nodding off or needing to nap.

Using a CPAP was/is difficult for me. A couple things that make it easier are...

1.I use cold distilled water vs room temperature. I dont know why but its easier for me to breathe with cold water.

2.Set the humidity low. Again i think this has to do with temperature and breathing.

3.Use this face mask. [Link: thecpapshop.com]

I tried that one first, but my sinuses are so bad I couldn’t keep my mouth shut. And it made me feel like I was smothering. I did better with the darth Vader mask.
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse